Gear rental procedures: class/fun – what are the discounts?
- For Classes – TRP covers all rental fees
- For Fun – Diver pays for rental with -10% discount
Mask, Fins, and Snorkels
- For all programs, TRP maintains 12 sets of masks, fins, and snorkels. These personal gear sets are reserved on a first come first serve basis for those enrolled in TRP classes. These gear bags are unavailable for use outside of any TRP sanctioned training.
Retail discounts at East Coast Divers
- Any student currently participating in a TRP class gets a 20% discount while at East Coast Divers. This discount is valid for the duration of the class but not before or after.
- Active Service Personnel, Veterans, and Gold Star Family members get a 10% discount at East coast divers if not currently participating in a TRP sponsored program.
Can I enroll in a non TRP class at East Coast Divers?
- Any Active Service Personnel, Veterans, and Gold Star Families can enroll in a non-TRP program that is run through East Coast Divers at a 10% discount.
Course scheduling and explanations for makeup classes.
- Because of the nature of scheduling programs all students in TRP sponsored programs are expected to make ALL scheduled dates. If a student has to miss a class session make-ups will be at the discretion of TRP and will carry a charge for private instruction. Private pool time is billed at $100 per hour. Instruction is $100 for a 3.5-hour session.
Discounts for friends and family members
- Because of the support East Coast Divers has already given TRP we ask that TRP students do not ask ECD to extend discounts for friends and family. Their health as a business is what allows TRP to provide the services today.
ECD Internship for TRP
- ECD offers an internship for divers within their facility. When enrolled in the ECD internship all costs of materials and training will be the responsibility of the intern and will not be covered by TRP.
Pro training at ECD for TRP
- TRP sponsors professional training for Active Service Personnel, Veterans, and Gold Star Families. All materials, agency registration fees and insurance premiums will be the responsibility of the student in professional training.