Join TRP, East Coast Divers and Harpoon Brewery at Hamilton Bar & Restaurant for our first annual wing eating contest.
The Event: Hamilton Bar and restaurant will host up to 20 teams in a wing eating contest. The contest is $100 to enter per team of 4. The winning team will have their names inscribed on the 4 foot “Winging It” trident trophy and bragging rights that they are the kings and queens of the wing eating world, or at the very least of Brookline. In addition to the trophy and bragging rights, there will be one other prize for the winning team that will be announced on the evening of the event. Harpoon Brewery will be sponsoring the event and we will even have our very own special Tactical Pale Ale (TPA) on tap. $1 from every TPA poured during the evening will go towards TRP’s cause. We will also have DJ Jonny Doug’s
This event will be judged by some very special guests. Stay tuned as we confirm our judging team.
- The winning team will be the first to consume, in full, 100 wings.
- Teams can have up to four (4) people.
- The first 75 wings will be coated in the famous and delicious Hamilton sauce.
- Once the first 75 wings are consumed the team can then move onto the final 25 wings. These will be coated in the Tactical Tear Jerker Sauce. A very special hot sauce specially created for TRP.
- Any team member can consume any amount of wings.
- Wings must be stripped clean of all meat.
- Beverages are allowed during the competition.
- Judges decisions are final.
TRP would like to thank the following major sponsors:
Don’t want to partake in the competition? No worries! Spectators and crowd members welcome. Pick up a single ticket for $15 ahead of time, $20 on the door. Tickets WILL sell out and are limited so don’t delay. All ticket proceeds go towards benefitting the TRP mission.
We’ll see you there, Team TRP
ENTER OR ATTEND BELOW