Gear rental procedures: class/fun – what are the discounts?
- For Classes – TRP covers all rental fees
- For Fun Weekend – Diver pays for rental with a 25% discount
- For Fun Weekday (Mon – Thur) – 50% discount
Mask, Fins, and Snorkels
- For all programs, TRP maintains 12 sets of masks, fins, and snorkels. These personal gear sets are reserved on a first come first serve basis for those enrolled in TRP classes. These gear bags are not for use outside of any TRP sanctioned training.
Retail discounts at East Coast Divers
- Any student currently participating in a TRP class gets a 15% discount while at East Coast Divers. This discount is valid for the duration of the class but not before or after.
- Active Service Personnel, Veterans, and Gold Star Family members get a 10% discount at East coast divers if not currently participating in a TRP sponsored program.
Can I enroll in a non TRP class at East Coast Divers?
- Of course! However, the course cost would be at retail value.
What if I cannot make a class? Why are you collecting payment information on signup?
- Because of the nature of scheduling programs all students in TRP sponsored programs are expected to make ALL scheduled dates. If a student has to miss a class session, make-up classes will be at the discretion of TRP and will carry a charge for private instruction.
- As these programs are funded by donors and sponsors, it is critical that its not wasted. In the case of a student missing an entire course, or does not complete a course, the course will be charged in full to the student.
Discounts for friends and family members
- Because of the support East Coast Divers has already given TRP we ask that TRP Members/Students do not ask ECD to extend discounts for friends and family. Their health as a business is what allows TRP to provide the services today.
Pro Training at ECD for TRP
- TRP sponsors professional training for Active Service Personnel, Veterans, and Gold Star Families. All materials, agency registration fees, and insurance premiums will be the responsibility of the student in professional training.